Prudence provides coaching classes for exams like SSC CGL, SSC JE, SSC MTS, SSC CPO etc. We have SSC Coaching in to help candidates staying in with their preparation for upcoming SSC Exams.IPCI & Prudencw has SSC Coaching in at various locations namely etc. With batch timings that suits every aspirant’s need and a quality course content to scale various SSC Exams, Career Power is a leading brand name for SSC Coaching in mumbai dadar east/
kdmc.gov.in Kalyan Dombivli Mahanagarpalika ANM Jobs 2022 | Notification for Maharashtra Govt Jobs | New Latest Kalyan Dombivli Mahanagarpalika ANM Vacancy 2022 for Man and Woman | Kalyan Dombivli Mahanagarpalika ANM Bharti 2022 | Latest Walk-In-Interview KDMC ANM Career Jobs in Kalyan.
Check Online KDMC ANM Official notification to get the Official link at @www.kdmc.gov.in for recruitment for KDMC ANM Vacancy 2022.
kdmc.gov.in – KDMC ANM Bharti Vacancy Notification Details
|Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation
|Name of Vacancy
|10th Class, ANM Course
|Application Apply Mode
KDMC ANM Bharti Form – Important Date
|Date of Advertisement
|Date of Walk-In-Interview
|11-04, 12-04-2022 Hrs at 10.00 AM
For more details call : 8080160826
SSC MTS 2022 Notification Details
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC MTS exam to fill General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazette, Non-Ministerial positions in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices across various states and union territories. SSC MTS is a fantastic opportunity for 10th pass individuals to work for the government in India.
Educational Qualification for SSC MTS 2022
The applicants must have passed the Matriculation Examination or an equivalent examination from a recognised Board of Examination.
Age Limit for SSC MTS 2022
The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
Age relaxation for various reserved categories will be as per GoI Rules.
Selection Process for SSC MTS
Eligible applicants for SSC Multi Tasking Staff recruitment will be shortlisted in three rounds. A candidate must pass each level with scores higher than the declared cut-off. The three phases that must be completed are as follows:
- Stage 1- Paper-1 (Objective)
- Stage 2- Paper-2 (Descriptive)
- Stage 3- Skill Test
Application Fees for SSC MTS
The application fee for SSC MTS Exam 2022 is Rs. 100/-. (Rupees one hundred only).
Women applicants, as well as those from Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), and Ex-Servicemen (ESM), are exempted from paying the application cost.
Important Dates for SSC MTS 2022
|Date of Notification
|Starting Date of Online Application
|Last Date of Online Application
Uploading of Final Answer Key(s) alongwith Question Paper(s) of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020.
- Staff Selection Commission has declared the result of Computer Based Examination
(Paper-I) of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020 on 04.03.2022.
- Final Answer Key(s) alongwith Question Paper(s) have been uploaded on the
website of the Commission on 14.03.2022. The Candidates may login in the link provided
below by using their Examination Roll No. and Password.
- The candidates may take a print out of their Final Answer Key(s) alongwith
respective Question Paper(s) by using the link given below. This facility will be available for
the candidates from 14.03.2022 (04:00 PM) to 13.04.2022 (04:00 PM).
IOCL Trade & Technician Apprentice Online Form 2021
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Refineries Division has published notification for the recruitment of Trade & Technician Apprentice vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-10-2021 (10:00 Hrs.)
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12–11-2021 at 17:00 Hrs
- Last Date for PWBD candidates to submit prescribed proformas for scribe thru Email (Refer Clause (10)): 13-11-2021
- Tentative Date for Download Admit Card: 16 to 20-11-2021
- Tentative Date for Written Test: 21-11-2021
- Tentative Date for Deceleration of Written Test Result: 04-12-2021
- Tentative Date for Document Verification: 13 to 20-12-2021
Public Health Dept, Maharashtra Group D Online Form 2021
Public Health Dept, NHM Maharashtra has given a notification for the recruitment of various vacancies under Group D category. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-08-2021 at 12:00 Midnight
- Apply Online : https://groupd.arogyabharti2021.in/login/index/MTAwMQ%3d%3d
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (in Pay Level- 1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories.
Notice Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020
Dates for submission of online applications: 05.02.2021 to 21.03.2021
Last date and time for receipt of online application: 21.03.2021 (23:30)
Last date for making online fee payment: 23.03.2021 (23:30)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 25.03.2021 (23:30)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):29.03.2021
Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01.07.2021 to 20.07.2021
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 21.11.2021
SSC CGL Mock Test-58 is offline mock for all subjects and this booklet contains 100 Questions in all the comprising the following Parts:
Part – I : General Intelligence & Reasoning [25 Questions]
Part – II : General Awareness [25 Questions]
Part – III : Quantitative Aptitude [25 Questions]
Part – IV : English Language [25 Questions]
Each question carry 2 marks and Negative Marks .5,
1. This Booklet contains 100 questions in all comprising the following four parts: Part – I : General Awareness [40 Questions] Part – II : General Intelligence & Reasoning [30 Questions] Part – III : Quantitative Aptitude [30 Questions]
2.All questions are compulsory and carry two mark each.
3. Before you start to answer the questions you must check this Booklet and ensure that it contains all the pages (1-11) and see that no page is missing or repeated. If you find any defect in this Booklet, you must get it replaced immediately.
4. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted from total marks you get.
5. You will be provided the Answer-Sheet separately by the Invigilator. You must complete the details of Ticket Number,Roll Number and Test Form Number on Side-I of the Answer-Sheet carefully before you actually start answering the questions. You must also put your signature on the Answer-Sheet at the prescribed place. These instructions must be fully complied with, failing which your AnswerSheet will not be evaluated and you will be awarded ‘Zero’ mark.
6.Questions of English Medium will be considered for evaluation in case if differs in Hindi Medium.
7. Answers must be shown by completely blackening the corresponding rectangles on Side-II of the Answer-Sheet against the relevant question number by black/blue ball pen only. Answers which are not shown by black/blue ball pen will not be awarded any mark.
8. The Answer-Sheet must be handed over to the Invigilator before you leave the Examination Hall.
9. Failure to comply with any of the above instructions will render a candidate liable to such action/Penalty as way be deemed fit.
10. The manner in which the different questions are to be answered has been explained in the OMR sheet from which you should read carefully before answering the questions.
11. Answer the questions as quickly and as carefully as you can. Some questions may be difficult and others easy. Do not spend too much time on any question.
12. No Rough Work is to be done on the Answer-Sheet. Space for rough work has been provided at the back of the booklet.
As the SSC MTS 2019 Paper 1 is to be commenced, candidates are now waiting for the admit cards. As per the schedule, SSC MTS Admit card can be released in July. Candidates are advised to keep preparing and get a hold on the subjects and exam is start from Monday 2nd of August.
Date of Advertisement
22nd April 2019
22nd April 2019
25th may 2019
Exam Date (Paper-I)
2nd August to 6th Sep 2019
Exam Date (Paper-II)
17th November 2019
Download Admit Card for SSC MTS Examination: western Region (Mumbai)
For all Region: click here
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Thane West
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Andheri West
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Dadar West
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Borivali West
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Dadar East
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Kalyan West
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Vashi
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Andheri East
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Kandivali East
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Nerul
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Goregaon West
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Goregaon East
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Mira Road
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Borivali East
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Dombivali East
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Vasai West
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Bhandup West
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Navi Mumbai
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Mulund West
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Ghatkopar West
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Parel
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Malad West
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Ghatkopar East
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Malad East
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Thane
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Powai
RBI Assistant Exam Coaching in Virar West