Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical & Quantity Surveying & Contract) Exam 2019.
SSC CGL Mock Test-58 is offline mock for all subjects and this booklet contains 100 Questions in all the comprising the following Parts:
Part – I : General Intelligence & Reasoning [25 Questions]
Part – II : General Awareness [25 Questions]
Part – III : Quantitative Aptitude [25 Questions]
Part – IV : English Language [25 Questions]
Each question carry 2 marks and Negative Marks .5,
1. This Booklet contains 100 questions in all comprising the following four parts: Part – I : General Awareness [40 Questions] Part – II : General Intelligence & Reasoning [30 Questions] Part – III : Quantitative Aptitude [30 Questions]
2.All questions are compulsory and carry two mark each.
3. Before you start to answer the questions you must check this Booklet and ensure that it contains all the pages (1-11) and see that no page is missing or repeated. If you find any defect in this Booklet, you must get it replaced immediately.
4. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted from total marks you get.
5. You will be provided the Answer-Sheet separately by the Invigilator. You must complete the details of Ticket Number,Roll Number and Test Form Number on Side-I of the Answer-Sheet carefully before you actually start answering the questions. You must also put your signature on the Answer-Sheet at the prescribed place. These instructions must be fully complied with, failing which your AnswerSheet will not be evaluated and you will be awarded ‘Zero’ mark.
6.Questions of English Medium will be considered for evaluation in case if differs in Hindi Medium.
7. Answers must be shown by completely blackening the corresponding rectangles on Side-II of the Answer-Sheet against the relevant question number by black/blue ball pen only. Answers which are not shown by black/blue ball pen will not be awarded any mark.
8. The Answer-Sheet must be handed over to the Invigilator before you leave the Examination Hall.
9. Failure to comply with any of the above instructions will render a candidate liable to such action/Penalty as way be deemed fit.
10. The manner in which the different questions are to be answered has been explained in the OMR sheet from which you should read carefully before answering the questions.
11. Answer the questions as quickly and as carefully as you can. Some questions may be difficult and others easy. Do not spend too much time on any question.
12. No Rough Work is to be done on the Answer-Sheet. Space for rough work has been provided at the back of the booklet.
Prudence provides coaching classes for exams like SSC CGL, SSC JE, SSC MTS, SSC CPO etc. We have SSC Coaching in to help candidates staying in with their preparation for upcoming SSC Exams.IPCI & Prudencw has SSC Coaching in at various locations namely etc. With batch timings that suits every aspirant’s need and a quality course content to scale various SSC Exams, Career Power is a leading brand name for SSC Coaching in mumbai dadar east/
The SSC JE standard of the questions in Engineering subjects will be approximately of the level of Diploma in Engineering (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics) from a recognized Institute, Board or University recognized by All India Board of Technical Education. All the questions will be set in SI units. The details of the syllabus are given below:
Paper-I (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning: The Syllabus for General Intelligence would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
(ii) General Awareness: Questions will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity and Scientific Research, etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
(iii) General Engineering (Civil and Structural), (Electrical & Mechanical):
Part –A Civil Engineering Building Materials, Estimating, Costing and Valuation, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulics, Irrigation Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering. Structural Engineering: Theory of Structures, Concrete Technology, RCC Design, Steel Design.
Part-B Electrical Engineering Basic concepts, Circuit law, Magnetic Circuit, AC Fundamentals, Measurement and Measuring instruments, Electrical Machines, Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors, Synchronous Machines, Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Estimation and Costing, Utilization and Electrical Energy, Basic Electronics.
Part-C Mechanical Engineering – Theory of Machines and Machine Design, Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials, Properties of Pure Substances, 1st Law of Thermodynamics, 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, Air standard Cycles for IC Engines, IC Engine Performance, IC Engines Combustion, IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication, Rankine cycle of System, Boilers, Classification, Specification, Fitting & Accessories, Air Compressors & their cycles, Refrigeration cycles, Principle of Refrigeration Plant, Nozzles & Steam Turbines. Properties & Classification of Fluids, Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure, Fluid kinematics, Dynamics of Ideal fluids, Measurement of Flow rate, basic principles, Hydraulic Turbines, Centrifugal Pumps, Classification of steels.
SSC JE 2017 Admit Card:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Admit Card of Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical And Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination – 2017 Tier-I. Exam will be conducted from 22nd January to 29th January 2018. There will be no JE Paper-I Examination on 26th and 28th January 2018.
About SSC JE: SSC JE stands for the Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer. It is totally government organization which is responsible for recruiting the many candidates on different vacant seats. Here, we are informing you about commission has released SSC JE Paper-I Hall Ticket on the official website of SSC Region wise.
SSC JE Admit Card 2018, SSC Junior Engineer Paper-I Call Letter Released – Download Now
The examination conducting the body of Staff Selection Commission has released SSC JE Paper-I Admit Card 2018 in January month for all SSC Regions. SSC JE Paper-I 2018 Exam will be held from 22nd Jan to 29th 2018. A permission letter is a crucial documentation for every examination so does not forget to carry SSC JE 2017-18 admit card.
How to Download SSC JE Admit Card 2017-18?
Download SSC JE Admit Card 2018 Region Wise For Tier-I Exam
|Admit Card Status
|Know Your Roll No. &
Check Application Status
|SSC JE Western Region Admit Card
|SSC JE North Eastern Region Admit Card
|SSC JE Southern Region Admit Card
|SSC JE Kerala Karnataka Region Admit Card
|SSC JE North Region Admit Card
|SSC JE Eastern Region Admit Card
|SSC JE Madhya Pradesh Region Admit Card
|SSC JE Central Region Admit Card
|SSC JE North Western Region Admit Card
Visit SSC Official Website – Click Here
Download SSC JE 2016 Document Verification Admit Card
|Download SSC JE 2016 DV Admit Card
|Western Region (WR)
|North Eastern Region (NER)
|Southern Region (SR)
|Kerala Karnataka Region (KKR)
|North Region (NR)
|Eastern Region (ER)
|Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)
|Central Region (MPR)
|North Western Region (NWR)
Requirements to download SSC JE Paper-I Admit Card 2018
Important dates for SSC JE Examination 2017-18
|SSC JE Paper-I Admit Card Release Date
|Date of Examination (Paper-I)
|22nd to 29th January 2018
|SSC JE Paper-I Result Declaration Date
Documents to be carried in SSC JE Paper-I Exam