The State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell releases the syllabus for the MH CET law 2022 exam. It will contain the subject-wise topics that candidates need to follow to prepare for 3-year and 5-year LLB programs. In addition, it will also have the subject-wise weightage, which will tell the candidate which topics to focus on more. The MH CET law 2022 syllabus for the 5-year LLB will be of intermediate level, whereas the syllabus for the 3-year LLB will be of graduation level.
MHCET Law 2022 Syllabus for English
Candidates should prepare the following topics to score well in the English section of MHCET Law 2021 question paper:
- Vocabulary (Synonyms, Antonyms, Analogies etc)
- Proficiency (Idioms and phrases, one-word substitutions, sentence improvement and rearrangement, fill in the blanks etc)
- English comprehension with a minimum of two passages followed by 5-10 questions that test reading and reasoning abilities.
- English usage errors (common errors, spotting errors, inappropriate usages of words, spelling mistakes etc.)
MHCET Law 2022 Syllabus Legal Aptitude and Reasoning
The questions in the legal aptitude and legal aptitude section will be around the following topics:
- The study of law, research aptitude and problem-solving ability
- Legal prepositions and a set of facts to which the said propositions have to be applied
- Some prepositions may not be true in the real sense, candidates will have to assume the truth of these prepositions and answer the question.
MHCET Law 2022 Syllabus for Logical Reasoning
To score well in this section, candidates should prepare the topics as under:
- Patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments
- Variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies etc.
MHCET Law 2022 Syllabus for GK & Current Affairs
The section will be based on the following topics:
- General awareness of History, Geography, General Science, Economics, Civics, Social Science, and Environment,
- Current Affairs of the past year
- Recent events and awareness around the world
MHCET Law 2022 Syllabus for Mathematics
The section will be based on topics from Class 10th Mathematics syllabus as under:
|Basic Mathematics Syllabus|
|Profit and loss||Speed, distance, and time|
|Permutation and combination||Venn diagrams|