Legal Officer Vacancy At Valsad District, Government Of Gujarat
Name of the Post: Legal Officer
Essential Qualification and Experience
• A degree in law (Special) or law with five years course after Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C.) or any of the Universities incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India or any other educational institution recognized by the Government or deemed to be a University Grant Commission Act,1956; and
• The basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, !967.
• Adequate knowledge of Gujarati and or Hindi.
• have about five years experience as a practicing Advocate or Attorney or Government Pleader in the Subordinate Court of High Court; or
• Have about five years experience as a practicing advocate or attorney or Government Pleader in the High Court; or
• Have about five years experience of legal matters in local bodies or Government undertaking Board/Corporation or Limited Company established by law.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall be submitted to the concerned authority on or before 17.04.2022
For more details call : 8080160826