1. The cattle in the meadow (A)/ was terrified to hear (B)/ the roar of a lion which appeared to be wild with anger (C)./ No error (D)
2. There should be (A)/ no furnitures (B) / in my room. (C)/ No error (D)
3. That house (A)/ is built of (B)/ stones. (C)/ No error (D)
4. Santosh lives (A)/ by the principals (B)/ he professes. (C)/ No error (D)
5. The astronomer (A)/ who predicts the future (B) / has arrived (C)/ No error (D)
6. He told me that (A)/ it was (B)/ his friend’s Sankar’s house (C)/ (d) No error.
7. Linguistic (A)/ is (B) /the study (C)/of language. (D) No error (E).
8. Five thousand (A)/rupees is a (B/ large amount (C)/for everybody. (D/ No error (E).
9. Our housing society comprises (A)/ six block and thirty flats (B)/in an area of (C)/about thousand square meters. (D)/No error (E)
10. His losses at the races (A)/ made the young man (B)/ lose the peace of his mind. (C)/ No error.
11. Our system of assigning (A)/different jobs to different people (B)/should be based on their strengths and weakness (D)/ No error (E)
12. The book must be old (A)/ for it’s cover (B)/is torn. (C)/No error(D)
13. Gandhi ji lived a noble life of fasting (A)/and poverty (B)/in order to work for peaceful (C)/and independence. (D)/No error (E).
14. I went to the temple (A)/with my parents(B)/my aunts (C)/and my cousin sisters. (D)/No error (E).
15. You will find (A)/ a lamp-post (B)/ at the front side (C)/ of the institute. (D)/ No error (E).
16. The poetries (A)/of R.N. Tagore (B)/ has been taught (C)/ in the class. (D)/ No error (E).
17. On a number of occasions (A)/we had noticed that (B)/ those employees (C)/were often in state of confused (D)/No error (E)
18. Hundreds of (A)/ passer-bys (B)/ stopped at (C)/ the place of accident. (D)/ No error (E)
19. Custom is (A)/ paid on goods (B)/ imported from (C)/ other countries. (D)/ No error (E).
20. My son is reading (A)/Dinkar’s and Nirala’s (B)/ poetries as a part (C)/of his syllabus. (D)/No error (E).
21. The name of (A)/Amitabh’s (B)/and Amitabh’s (C)/ father is Bachchan ji. (D)/No error. (B).
22. The widow (A)/who lives near his house (B)/is passing through (C)/ many crisis. (D)/No error (E).
23. His company is (A)/one of the few company (B)/ manufacturing this product (C)/in the whole country. (D)/No error (E).
24. One should use (A)/ spectacle to protect (B)/ the eyes from bright sunlight. (D)/ No error (E).
25. In spite of having received (A)/all the necessary data (B)/ he did not take any decision (C)/because of extraneous reasons. (D)/ No error (E)
26. I went to Delhi (A)/ and bought (B)/ much good (C)/ for my wife. (D)/No error (E).
27. In today meeting (A) we must first discuss (B)/and thrash out the problem (C)/one by one. (D)/No error (E).
28. No other (A)/typists in this (B)/office is as (C)/ slow as she. (D)/No error (E)
29. Her sister-in-laws (A)/are a cruel lot (B)/ and they harass her (C)/No error (D)
30. The sun whose (A)/ray give life to the (B)/ earth was venerated as (C)/God by our ancestors. (D)/ No error (E)
31. Aditi was unable (A)/to support her parent (B)/ even though both of them (C)/had no income of their own. (D)/ No error (E).
32. There is (A)/no place (B)/in this compartment. (C)/No error (D).
33. Most of that country (A)/hilly land is (B)/ unsuitable not only for building (C)/but also for agriculture. (D)/No error (E).
34. Raghu is going (A)/ to Stephen Hawking’s (B)/ the scientist’s (C)/ country. (D)/ No error (E).
35. The sheafs (A) / of the wheat plants were too heavy (B) / for the weak farmer (C) / to carry them on his head. (D) / No error (E)
36. It is truth (A)/that India is (B)/the largest consumer of (C)/gold in the world. No error (E).
37. Success in money-making (A)/ is not always (D)/ a good criteria (C)/ of real success in life. (D)/ No error (E).
38. The gentry (A)/of our colony (B)/ was invited (C)/ to attend the meeting. (D)/ No error (E).
39. Yogesh knew the (A)/value of obedient(B)/to well not to anticipate some (C)/censure of his act. (D)/ No error (E).
40. The meeting will not end (A)/till the chairman (B)/ gets approval from (C)/every members of the Board.(D)/No error (E).
41.The teacher and the guardian appreciate (A)/ Jaya walking early (B)/ in the morning with a view to (C)/ achieving normal health. (D)/ No error (E)
42. There was (A)/ no money in the bank (B)/in Dhananjay’s (C)/ and Mintunjay’s joint account. (D)/ No error (E).
43. Gulliver’s Travels (A)/is an (B)/ interesting book (C)/written by Jonathan Swift. (D)/No error
44. On my way (A)/to the railway station I met (B)/ one of your friend Ram. (D)/No error (E).
45. Rakhi met me (A)/on the way (B)/and asked a one (C)/hundred rupees note (D)/No error (E).
46. One of my most (A)/ widely spread (B)/ bad habit (C)/ is the use of tobacco. (D)/ No error (E)
47. All the children have (A)/assembled on the ground (B)/and are waiting for (C)/ the Principal coming (D)/No error
48. The vacancy was (A)/filled by Mr. Sharma (B)/ whom the manager said (C)/ought to be promoted. (D)/No error (E).
49. A postman (A)/ delivers our (B)/ letters from doors(D)/ to doors./No Error (E)
50. One must use (A)/his best efforts (B)/ if one (C)/wishes to succeed. (D)/No error (E)
Join Online Mock Test For Top Noun Based Common Error
Click here: https://bit.ly/3Ma1AMq