Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released Group-03 Sub Engineer, Draftsman and Other Post Combined Recruitment Test – 2022 Notification. All the candidates who want to appear in this recruitment exam can apply online from 09 to 23 April 2022. For recruitment related information like eligibility, age limit, syllabus, pay scale, selection procedure and all other information read the advertisement
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
MP PEB Sub Engineer Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Application Begin : 09/04/2022Last Date for Apply Online : 23/04/2022Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 23/04/2022Correction Last Date : 28/04/2022Exam Date Start : 06/06/2022
General / Other State : 560/-SC / ST / OBC : 310/-Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at KIOSK Or Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
MP PEB Sub Engineer 2022 Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per MP PEB Sub Engineer Recruitment Rules.
|MP PEB Sub Engineer Vacancy|
Details Total : 3435 Post
|Exam Name||Total Post||MP Sub Engineer Eligibility|
|Group-03 Sub Engineer, Draftsman and Other Post Combined Recruitment Test – 2022||3435||Three Year Engineering Diploma in Related Trade / Branch .Complete Post Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification|
MP Group III Sub Engineer Exam 2022 Examination Center Details
- Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Neemach, Ratlam, Mandsaur, Sagar, Satna, Khandwa, Sidhi & Rewa.
How to Fill MP PEB Sub Engineer Exam Online Form 2022
- Madhya Pradesh government has issued notice for the recruitment of Group-03 Sub Engineer, Draftsman and Other Post Combined Recruitment Test – 2022.
- Candidates, whether they are resident of Madhya Pradesh or belong to another state, will be required to register their employment in Madhya Pradesh only then they will be able to fill the online application.
- All the candidates are required to register the profile in the PEB portal in Madhya Pradesh, only then they will be able to fill the online form and for that the mobile number should be registered in your Aadhaar card. If it is not so, you can get your form filled by biometric from any kiosk in Madhya Pradesh.
For more details call : 8080160826