AIC invites applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment of 50 (Fifty) MANAGEMENT TRAINEES in the Generalist discipline. Please Note the Important Dates:
|On line Registration & payment of fees||17th January 2023 to 05th February 2023 (both dates inclusive, from 08.00 hrs of 17th January 2023 and 20.00 hrs on 05th February 2023)|
|Date of Online Examination||25th February 2023|
|Downloading of call letters for examination commences from||Around 10 days prior to the date of examination|
|Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates||Around 10 days prior to the date of examination|
Vacancies ( Tentative) & Reservations (including backlog*):
|Post||Total No. of Vacancies||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Un- reserved||PwBD (VI/HI/LD/ SLD/MD)|
|Management Trainee||50||9*||4*||12*||6*||19||2* HI+1* VI|
PwBD- post reserved horizontally.
1. Education Qualification (as on 01.01.2023)
Candidate must possess the minimum qualification as listed in the table below from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 01.01.2023 and have to ensure the following :
- Educational qualification should be from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.01.2023
- The candidate must possess valid mark-sheet/Degree Certificate of the necessary qualification as on 01.01.2023
- Percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of Honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where class / grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and the fraction of percentage so arrived i.e. 54.99% will treated as less than 55%.
- Where CGPA/OGPA are awarded, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
Minimum Educational Qualifications as on 01.01.2023 :
The candidate should apply for the following Discipline:
|Discipline||Graduation /Post Graduation from a recognized University|
|General||Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Management/Statistics/HR/Others with 60% marks (55 % marks for SC/ST).|
Note: The candidate applying must possess Computer efficiency and proficiency of Regional Local language
Age (as on 01.01.2023) :
Minimum Age: 21 years & Maximum Age: 30 years
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 1st January 1993 and not later than 31st December 2001 (both dates inclusive).
Age relaxation for various categories is as under:
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Right of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”||10 years|
The selection shall be on the basis of the shortlisting of the candidates based on online examination and interview for which the total marks will be 200.
- ONLINE EXAMINATION : The candidates have to appear for Online Examination (Objective & Descriptive) of total 150 marks of 2 ½ hours (150 minutes) duration. The Minimum qualifying marks in the online examination is 60% for General, OBC & EWS and 55% for SC/ST. The online examination will be held on 25th February 2023. The dates of Examinations are liable to be changed at the Company’s discretion. The details of online test is as follows :
|Sl. No.||Name of Test||Type of test||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|1.||Test of Reasoning||Objective||35||35||Eng/Hindi||90 minutes|
|2.||Test of English Language||Objective||30||30||English|
|3.||Test of General Awareness||Objective||20||20||Eng/Hindi|
|4.||Test of Quantitative aptitude & Computer Literacy||Objective||30||30||Eng/Hindi|
|5.||Descriptive English Test- Essay, precis and comprehension||Descriptive||35||3||English only||1 hour|
- The Descriptive Test will be conducted only though online mode.
- Negative Marks for Wrong Answers: There will be negative marks for wrong answer, 1/4th of the allotted marks (in objective tests) will be deducted for each wrong answer. If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Candidates will have to appear for the online examination at their own expenses.
- The Company reserves the right to relax/extend the eligibility standard in respect of minimum prescribed marks in Online examination, in order to enhance / restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, based on performance in the Online examination and to commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- The Company also reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. The applicants are advised to visit the Company’s website www.aicofindia.com regularly for any update on the recruitment process. No separate individual intimation shall be given.