The State Bank of India conducts the Clerical exam every year to recruit candidates for the post of Clerical Cadre. For the year 2016-17, the notice has been released. The exam will be held online tentatively in the month of May-June 2016. However, the candidates can fill the application form up to 25 April 2016. Aspirants will have to appear in the online examination to be selected the post. Aspirants must be wondering how to prepare for the exam in order to successfully crack it. For the same, we have introduced some preparation tips which can help candidates to clear the exam and make their preparation process all the more easier. Take notes and follow these to prepare nicely. Read the SBI Clerk 2016 Preparation Tips below.
SBI Clerk Preparation Tips:-
Aspirants can follow the SBI Clerk Preparation Tips 2016 given below and act accordingly to obtain a reasonable score and make it up to the selection.
- Reading skills: Since, some of the sections asked in the exam such as General Awareness require the knowledge of all the current affairs of the society. For that, the candidate must develop a good reading skill where they can read newspapers and magazines at a good rate so as to increase their domain of knowledge. This Preparation Tip of SBI Clerk 2016 Exam can help candidates in the long run also.
- Go thorough with the Syllabus: Before starting any preparation process, it is utterly important that the candidate is completely aware of all the syllabus contents. Candidates must have a complete knowledge of how topics are structured in the syllabus and get clear about each and every topic. The key tip to preparation according to the SBI Clerk Preparation Tips 2016 is to cover every topic mentioned in the syllabus.
- Online/Offline Practice: Along with the other things, the one best thing anyone can do is practice stuff enough so as to master that area of knowledge. This is how you can get the most out of your preparation routine. Practice the different type of questions from different places for the topics you have covered and strengthen your base.
- Study materials: Before starting the preparation, candidates must collect all the resources necessary for preparation such as books, practice papers, syllabus, notes etc. Also, candidates must clarify their doubts on time so as to not leave anything behind. Group study or recorded lectures are seen as quite helpful in such areas.
- Give enough time: Time is the most basic and important asset that one needs to invest to prepare effectively. Along with all the SBI Clerk 2016 Preparation Tips, this one is also necessary. Give enough time to topics and areas as they deserve so that they are clarified and no doubts are left in that domain and time management during the examination very important to qualify prelim and mains examination.
- Attempt questions carefully: While answering the questions, this is very important that the candidates read the questions very carefully and answer them with utmost care. Never misread the question and manage time well so as to attempt every question nicely. Examination training is important part to qualify the any exams…
For Inquiry Call: 986 913 9632