|Dates for submission of online applications||08.07.2022 to 29.07.2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||29.07.2022 (2300 hours)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||29.07.2022 (2300 hours)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||30.07.2022 (2300 hours)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank)||30.07.2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges.||02.08.2022 (2300 hours)|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination||October, 2022|
The salient features of the recruitment are as under:
The Examination will be advertised by SSC based on vacancies intimated by Delhi Police.
Applications will be accepted through on-line mode only.
Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted by the Commission in English and Hindi only.
Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) and Trade Test will be scheduled and conducted by the Delhi Police in Delhi.
After conduct of PE&MT and Trade Test, Delhi Police will update the result of each candidate on the ‘Web-tool’ provided by the SSC.
The post of Constable (Driver) is not suitable for Persons with Disabilities and female candidates.
Collection of required eligibility certificates/ documents from the candidates and their verification with the original certificates will be carried out at the time of PE&MT by Delhi Police.
Final result will be declared by the Commission.
RTI/Public Grievances/ Representations relating to Notice of Examination, on-line applications, conduct of Computer Based Examination and preparation of Merit List would be handled by the SSC.
Court cases relating to Notice of Examination, conduct of Computer Based Examination, short-listing of candidates for appearing in PE&MT, Trade Test and preparation of final result of provisionally selected candidates, filed by the candidates at Delhi will be handled by Delhi Police. The court cases of other regions on these matters will be handled by the SSC.
Court cases/RTI/Public Grievances/ Representations relating to all other issues like Scheme of Examination, vacancies, conduct of Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT), Trade Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination, etc. will be dealt with by Delhi Police.
Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (₹ 21700- 69100)
Vacancies: Tentative Vacancies of Constable (Driver)-Male
21-30 years as on 01-07-2022. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1992 and not later than 01-07-2001.
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed or equivalent from a recognized Board (as on 29.07.2022 i.e. the closing date of receipt of online application)
- Should be able to drive heavy vehicles with confidence
- Valid driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles (as on closing date of receipt of online application) Possess knowledge of maintenance of vehicles.
Scheme of Examination:
- The examination will consist of following stages:
- Computer Based Examination,
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) (iii)Trade Test and
(iv) Medical Examination of the recommended candidates.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- Computer Based Examination: The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type multiple choice paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition:-
|Part-A||General Awareness||20||20||90 minutes|
|Part-D||Road Sense, Vehicle Maintenance, Traffic Rules/ Signals vehicle & environmental pollution i.e. petrol and diesel vehicle, CNG operated vehicle, Noise pollution etc.||50||50|