The Staff Selection Commission will hold competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc., in different States/ Union Territories and Havaldar (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non Ministerial post in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
|Dates for submission of online applications||22-03-2022 to 30-04-2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||30-04-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||02-05-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||03-05-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||04-05-2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||05-05-2022 to 09-05-2022 (23:00)|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||July, 2022|
|Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive)||To be notified later|
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022)
- The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
- Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:
|Code No.||Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|05||PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
|08||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||03 years|
|09||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||08 years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||Up to 40 years of age.|
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST)||Up to 45 years of age.|
|12||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age.|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST).||Up to 40 years of age.|
- Tentative vacancies for the posts are as under:
MTS: Will be intimated later Havaldar in CBIC and CBN- 3603
Essential Educational Qualifications (As on 30.04.2022):
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Scheme of Examination:
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
- The schedule of examinations indicated in the Notice is tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to candidates only through the website of the Commission.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination):
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time Duration (For all four Parts)|
|I||General English||25/ 25||90 Minutes (120 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes as per para 8.1 and 8.2)|
|II||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/ 25|
|III||Numerical Aptitude||25/ 25|
|IV||General Awareness||25/ 25|
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Marks scored by candidates in Paper-I (Computer Based Examination)
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Short Essay and a Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50 (25+25)||45 minutes (60 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribes as per Para 8.1 and 8.2).|
Details of Vacancies (Havaldar in CBIC and CBN)
|S No||CCA Type||Cadre Control Authority (CCA)||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total||ESM||OH||HH||VH||PwD- Others|
Some error has occured.