Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd (MSC Bank) Mumbai, a scheduled leading Apex Cooperative Bank in Maharashtra State, is inviting applications via online mode from the candidates who are interested to join the bank. Vacancies are available for the post of Trainee Clerk and Trainee Officer.
Candidates who fulfil the prescribed eligibility criteria can apply for MSCB Recruitment 2022 through the Bank’s website and fill form before the timeline indicated.
MSC Bank Important Dates:
- Start date for MSC Bank Online Registration of Application: 05 May 2022
- Last date to make online payment of Application Fees: 25 May 2022
- MSC Bank Admit Card Date: 10 days before
- MSC Bank Exam Date: First week of July 2022.
MSC Bank Vacancy Details
- Trainee Clerk – 166
- Trainee Officer – 29
MSC Bank Salary:
- Trainee Clerk – Rs 15,000/- per month will be paid during the training period. After successful completion of the training period, the Trainee Clerk will be placed in the Bank’s regular grade and will be paid total emoluments of about: Rs.30,000/- per month.
- Trainee Officer – Stipend of Rs 20,000/- will be paid per month during the training period. After successful completion of the training period, the Trainee Junior Officer will be placed in the Bank’s regular grade and will be paid total emoluments of about : Rs.45,000/- per month.
MSC Bank 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Trainee Clerk: Graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks.
- Trainee Officer : Graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks. Candidates who have passed JAIIB/CAIIB will be preferred.