IDBI Bank Ltd. invites online applications from eligible candidates for the below mentioned posts. Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may apply on-line through the link given on Bank’s website www.idbibank.in.
|Start Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online :||June 25, 2022|
|Last Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online :||July 10, 2022|
Age (As on May 01, 2022):
|Deputy General Manager, Grade -D||Minimum: 35 years Maximum: 45 years A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.05.1977 and not later than 01.05.1987. (both dates inclusive)|
|Assistant General Manager, Grade -C||Minimum: 28 years Maximum: 40 years A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.05.1982 and not later than 01.05.1994. (both dates inclusive)|
|Manager – Grade-B||Minimum: 25 years Maximum: 35 years A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.05.1987 and not later than 01.05.1997. (both dates inclusive)|
Post Pay scale
Deputy General Manager, Grade „D‟ Rs. 76010-2220(4)-84890-2500(2)-89890 (7 years)
Assistant General Manager, Grade „C‟ Rs. 63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230 (8 years)
Manager – Grade „B‟ Rs. 48170-1740(1)-49910-1990(10)-69810 (12 years)
In addition to the pay, the selected candidate will be eligible for allowances, perquisites and benefits as applicable to the respective Grade as per the Bank’s rules, prevalent at the time of joining and thereafter. Further, fitment of pay for new recruits in the cadre will be governed by relevant guidelines and extant Bank‟s policies
Appointment & Posting :
Initial appointment for all posts will be on probation for a period of 1 year from the Date of Joining (which can be extended at the discretion of the Bank). Candidate will be posted at the Bank’s discretion, to any offices/branches of the Bank or the departments/ offices/ business units/ the Bank’s associate institutions. The candidate will also be liable to be transferred to any place in/ outside India, as the Bank may decide from time to time in terms of the Bank’s prevailing rules. Candidates joining the Bank shall be governed by Service, Conduct Rules & Policies of the Bank, as amended from time to time
Selection Procedure :
The selection process for aforesaid post/position will comprise of preliminary screening of stipulated eligibility criteria of Age, Educational Qualifications and working experience etc. as declared by the candidate in the application form and documents in support. The Candidature after preliminary screening and without verification of documents would be provisional for all Posts/ Grades and would be subject to verification with the originals.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.idbibank.in (Careers). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal Email ID and Mobile number. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment process. Bank may notification through the registered Email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/ she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a Provisional Registration Number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional R egistration N umber and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration N umber and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional Registration N umber and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained at later stage. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the „SAVE AND NEXT‟ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully getting the details filled and verification of such details, in the online application form ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no change/ modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
- An Email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate‟s Email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the Email and SMS intimations at the Email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph, signature, Brief Resume (PDF), ID Proof (PDF), Proof of Date of Birth (PDF), Caste/PWD Certificate (PDF), Educational Certificate i.e. Consolidated/ Last year Mark sheet and Degree Certificates and Mandatory certificates wherever applicable (PDF), Previous Employment – Experience & Relieving Letter or Experience cum Relieving letter and Current Employment – Experience certificate, No Objection certificate (NOC) or Experience cum NOC (PDF) uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Any information submitted by a candidate in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/ she shall be liable for prosecution in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
- Instruction for uploading of Photograph and Signature are as per Annexure II. Instruction for uploading of Brief Resume, ID Proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste/ PWD Certificate, Educational certificate and relevant experience/relieving letter (if any) is as per Annexure III.
- At the time of selection process, the original call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate‟s photo identity (bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter‟s Card should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
- The candidate‟s identity will be verified with respect to his/ her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the selection process. Ration Card will not be accepted as valid id proof.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name, they will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification/ their original marriage certificate/ affidavit in original, mentioning the changed name.
Note: Candidates have to produce, in original, the same photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/ call letter and submit photocopy of the same.