Eligibility Criteria for the AFCAT 1/2018 Exam
- For Flying : 20 to 24 Years
- For Ground Duty (Technical / Non Technical) : 20 to 26 Years
- 60% marks in Graduation with any discipline with Physics & Math at class 10+2 Or /B.Tech or 60% marks.
Ground Duty (Technical) :
- 60% marks in Graduation in any discipline with Physics & Math at class 10+2 Or / B.Tech or 60% marks.
Ground Duty (Non Technical) :
- Graduation degree with 60 % marks / B.com degree OR
- MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc degree in English / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Statistics / International relations / International Studies / Defence Studies / Psychology / Computer Science / IT /Management / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relation with 50 % marks.
AFCAT 01/2018 Apply Online – Indian Air Force (IAF) has finally released AFCAT 01/2018 Application Form. The form was to be available from December 16, 2017, but has been released a few days later. Indian Air Force disclosed that the delay was caused due to technical reasons. The application forms for AFCAT 2018 are only available online, at afcat.cdac.in. Candidates aspiring to register for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 01/2018 must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
AFCAT 01/2018 Apply Online
AFCAT 01/2018 Online application process is online. IAF AFCAT 01/2018 will be held to select commissioned officers in flying, and ground duty in short and permanent service commission. Those who apply can download admit card before the exam. Candidate can fill the application form of AFCAT 01/2018 before the last date through the link which is available on this page below.
|Online Application From start date||25 Dec 2017|
|Last date to fill the Application From||23 Jan 2018|
|AFCAT 01/2018 Exam Date||25 Feb 2018|
Apply Online: AFCAT 01/2018 application form has been notified on careerairforce.nic.in and is available now afcat.cdac.in.
AFCAT 01/2018 Application Fees
The amount of application fee for AFACT 2018 is Rs. 250. However, it should be noted that if they will be applying for Meteorology entry or NCC Special entry then they are exempted from fee payment.
AFCAT 01/2018 Apply Online – Steps
Interested Candidates can apply for Air Force Common Admission Test 01/2018 to get selected for Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and Permanent / Short Service Commission in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches courses commencing in January 2019.
Following are the steps to help you through the application process:
Step 1: Registration
Click on the link which is given above to apply online for AFCAT 2018.
Next, register by entering details such as Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, and Mobile Number.
Submit the details by clicking on “Sign Up” button.
After submitting the registration details, the candidate will receive password on their registered Email ID.
Step 2: Fill in details on the Application Form
Next, the candidate need to log in using the Email Id and Password.
After the candidates have successfully logged in, choose the exam for which you wish to apply for.
The applicant need to fill in the following details on the application form:
Personal Details: In this section, the applicant need to provide their Aadhar Card details, Visible Identification Mark, CPSS/ PABT Status, Gender, Marital Status, Date of Birth.
Educational Qualification Details: Choose the educational level and provide the information accordingly.
Course Preference: In this section, applicants need to select the course and EKT Type. The EKT Type is applicable only for AE (L) & AE(M) branches. Also, candidate need to provide other details.
Communication Details: Applicants need to provide their Address, State, Pin Code, etc. details in this section.
Step 3: Upload Images
- Next, candidates need to upload images in the AFCAT 2018 Application Form as per the specifications given below.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||.jpg/.jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
|Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
|Left Thumb Impression for Men and Right Hand Thumb Impression for Women||.jpg/.jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
- After the candidates have successfully uploaded the images, they can proceed to choose the exam centre for AFCAT 2018.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
- Next, the candidate can proceed to make payment for the application fee of 250.
- The application fee is to paid through online mode or by challan. The challan payment can be remitted at any HDFC or Axis Bank branch.
- On paying the application fee, the candidate will receive the Registration Number.
AFCAT Admit Card 2018
By end of January the AFCAT 01/2018 admit card will be out. You’ll have to log in using your email id and password and download and print the admit card. Affix the same color passport size photograph as submitted in the online form and self-attest the photographs and thereafter, complete the fingerprint and signature columns.
apply online :- click here
Tag:AFCAT Coaching center in dadar mumbai, Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) test in mumbai, Competitive Exam Coaching tutorial in daravi mumbai, SSC Exams Defence Exams Bank Clerical Railways Exams IBPS clerk exam training institute classes in kurla mumbai, Top Coaching Classes for AFCAT in parel mumbai