ONLINE EXAMINATION: TENTATIVELY IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2021
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time).
- Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project.
- The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment
- Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
- All revisions/corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only.
- State wise seats of apprentices, State wise Local languages, District wise training seats, Age, Education qualification, Duration of training,
Training, Stipend, Selection Process, Examination Centres, Fees and other related parameters are mentioned below:
Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.