In the IBPS interview board, generally there are Four/five members with the chairperson seated at the centre along with panel of senior officers/educationists, psychologists, eminent personalities etc. Basics :
– The interview nowadays is known as a Personality Test. The reason being that it is not a test of knowledge, but of the overall personality of the candidate/ aspirant.
– Interview is more of a psychological test than just contentbased. Along with good communicative skills and selfconfidence, good knowledge base no doubt gives you an upper hand. However, it has to be borne in mind that nearly all the aspirants/candidates in the Personality Test start more or less as equals in the sphere of knowledge base.
– One is not expected to know everything under the sun. If you do not know the answer to a particular question, do not hesitate to say I don’t know, Sir/Ma’m. However, even “I don’t know Sir/Ma’m” should be said confidently and with a reasonable amount of cheerfulness. Remember your knowledge levels have been thoroughly checked during the earlier stages of the CSE viz Prelims and Mains.
– Always remember that the interview is not a cross examination, but a natural, purposeful conversation.
– Keep a photocopy of the form filled for the Mains examination handy. Most of the initial questions viz the meaning of your name, educational background, professional experience, hobbies etc. will be based on this form only. Try to prepare on your biodata; roughly 30% questions are based on biodata, 40% questions are based on banking awareness and 30% are based on current affairs.
DRESSING MANNERS :
Types of questions asked at the IBPS interview During Interview :
About yourself :
About your College :
About Banking Knowledge & Terms:
Current Affairs and General Knowledge:
CALL FOR INTERVIEW PREPARATION: 8080160826