This year, CLAT 2019 is conducted by NLU Odisha, Cuttack on May 12 in offline mode. Law aspirants seeking admissions to 3 years/ 5-year Integrated LLB and LLM Programs in 19 NLUs and other private schools can apply online from January 13 to March 31, 2019. The application fee is 4000.
CLAT Important Dates 2019
Tabulated below are official dates for CLAT Application Form 2019:
|Availability of CLAT Application Form||January 13 – March 31, 2019|
|Last date for printing/ downloading application||May 12, 2019|
|Offline Challan Payment||January 1 – March 21, 2019|
|Availability of CLAT 2019 Admit Card||April 26 – May 12, 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Exam Date||May 12, 2019|
Candidates can submit their CLAT 2019 Application Form till March 31, 2019.
IOCL recruiting experience law officers through CLAT 2019 –
1. Candidates can submit their CLAT 2019 Application Form till March 31, 2019 Click here
- As per CLAT Eligibility, candidates should have passed class 12 for UG courses while for PG program, applicants must have an LLB or any other equivalent degree.
- Interested candidates can submit their application at clat.ac.in by using their Email ID and Personal mobile number.
- For LLB, the exam will consist of 200 objective types of questions worth 200 marks. Check CLAT Exam Pattern
- For LL, students have to attempt 150 multiple choice questions in 2 hours.
- The official CLAT Syllabus will be released by NLU Odisha, Cuttack.
- Students appearing for CLAT 2019 can check their exam readiness by downloading free CLAT Sample Papers.
CLAT or Common Law Admission Test is a national level entrance exam organized by 21 NLUs on a rotational basis. It is held for admission to law courses offered by 21 NLUs and various private colleges and universities. GATE scores are also accepted by various PSUs for recruitment. Check PSU Recruitment through CLAT
Some error has occured.